Our consulting department is prepped and ready to help guide you in integrating the Singer System in your practice. Each of our consultants has been working in the industry for many years and knows the in's and out's of practice managment, marketing and organization. Here's how it works:
- An initial in-depth practice analysis to determine the specific implementation plan for your practice, including a Retention Analysis as needed. This will go over your strengths and weaknesses, goals and purposes, and the things that make your practice unique, so that the plan is entirely workable for you.
- Follow-up coaching calls on a regular basis to hold you accountable and help you with implementing the Singer systems.
- Success In Practice Essentials guide with a 300+ page manual.
- Fax and Email Hotline Service with a 48-hour turnaround time (excluding weekends) for scripts, procedures, advertisements, etc.
- Access to our online Client Media Center with all the materials you and your staff need to expand your practice to new heights.