|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
THE ACUPUNCTURE ANSWER BOOK (25 Books)
The healing benefits and practice of Acupuncture dates back to China, between 300 B.C. and 100 B.C.
The Acupuncture Answer Book gives you a tool to easily introduce prospective patients, and new patients to the value of treatment.
The booklet answers virtually every question a patient could have about Acupuncture, the Table of Contents is as follows:
- What is Acupuncture?
- Meridians — What are they?
- Chi — What is it? What does it do?
- What Conditions are Treatable by Acupuncture?
- What are the Main Objectives of Treatment?
- What Happens when the Flow of Chi becomes Blocked?
- What can be Done About Blocked, Unbalanced Chi?
- What are Needle Treatments Like? Are they Painful?
- Besides Needles, what are Other Treatment Options?
- How does the Flow of Chi Become Blocked, Unbalanced?
- What is Involved in Acupuncture Diagnosis?
- How to Know Which Acupoints to Treat?
- Diagrams of Meridians and Acupoints
- How Long do Treatments Take?
- How Many Treatments and How Often?
- Are Acupuncture Needles Sterile and Safe?
- Do all Acupuncturists Work the Same Way?
- Is Acupuncture Practiced in American Medical Institutions?
- Are Acupuncture’s Results Due to Hypnotic Suggestion?
- What are Ear and Hand Acupuncture?
- How Old is Acupuncture?
- What are Other Aspects of Chinese Medicine?
- Are Ancient Herbal Formulas Still Valid?
- What is Chi Gong?
- Diagram of Three Branches of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- What are Yin and Yang?
- Symbol of Yin and Yang
- Schools, Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- What Brought Acupuncture to the United States?
- Can Acupuncture Help Relieve Pain?
- Can Acupuncture Help That "Stressed-Out" Feeling?
- What About Acupuncture for Seniors?
- Suggestions for Telling Friends about Acupuncture