|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
GOLF - HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME & REDUCE INJURIES
There are over 25 million golfers in the United States. Golf is the sixth most popular sport and millions of injuries occurring each year. Most of these injuries could be said to be mechanical in nature, thus treatment options consisting mainly of over-the-counter medications are prescribed. But what about natural healthcare? Is it possible that these injuries can be effectively treated without the use of drugs and medication?
This presentation covers the methods a golfer can use to help prevent and reduce injuries on the course as well as effective treatments should injuries occur. It features golf terminology and is intended for amateur to professional golfers.
- All new digital format.
- Works on both a PC & Mac. New!
- Has both DC and OM versions included on the CD. New!
- Cinematic-quality visuals and backgrounds.
- Along with the PowerPoint presentation, there is a QuickTime movie (with music) of the presentation which allows you to play the QT movie on your computer in your waiting room, at screenings, at health fairs, at kiosks, on a website or any other place you want to attract new patients.
You also receive:
- The Complete Guide to an Outside Lecture Manual - includes Dr. Singer's vital training on the Nine Steps to a Lecture and Five Steps to a Close!
- Health Reports - Health news, studies, stats and recent breakthroughs that back up your talks!
- Scripts of the presentations!
- Sample forms.
- Complete checklists of all pre- and post- presentation steps.
To request a live demonstration of this or any other presentation, please send us a message through our contact form or call 800-326-1797 and ask for a Products Consultant.