|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
HOW TO PREVENT, CONTROL OR ELIMINATE TYPE II DIABETES & METABOLIC SYNDROME
This PowerPoint presentation educates your audience about how to prevent, control or eliminate Type II Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention calls diabetes “the epidemic of our time”. Type II Diabetes is becoming an epidemic: 1 out of 3 children born today are expected to have diabetes.
The current global prevalence of diagnosed diabetes is 165 million and is estimated to increase to 250 million by 2010 and to 330 million by 2025. These alarming figures do not include undiagnosed diabetes or pre-diabetic states.
People with pre-diabetes are at increased risk for developing Type II Diabetes and for heart disease and stroke. When you have diabetes, you are more than twice as likely as people without diabetes to have heart disease or a stroke. If you have diabetes, your risk of a heart attack is the same as someone who has already had a heart attack.
Diabetes is the sixth leading cause of death in the U.S. Metabolic Syndrome affects 7 million adults in the U.S.
With your help, we can reduce the incidence of Type II Diabetes and metabolic syndrome in this country.
- All new digital format.
- Works on both a PC & Mac. New!
- Has both DC and OM versions included on the CD. New!
- Cinematic-quality visuals and backgrounds.
- Along with the PowerPoint presentation, there is a QuickTime movie (with music) of the presentation, which allows you to play the QT movie on your computer in your waiting room, at screenings, at health fairs, at kiosks, on a website or any other place you want to attract new patients.
You also receive:
- The Complete Guide to an Outside Lecture Manual - which includes Dr. Singer's vital training on the Nine Steps to a Lecture and Five Steps to a Close!
- Health Reports - Health news, studies, stats and recent breakthroughs that back up your talks!
- Scripts of the presentations!
- Sample forms.
- Complete checklists of all pre- and post- presentation steps.
To request a live demonstration of this or any other presentation, please send us a message through our contact form or call 800-326-1797 and ask for a Products Consultant.