|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
Depression, Five Natural Remedies to Reduce (OM Version)
FACTS: An estimated 9.5 percent of the population, or about 18.8 million American adults, suffer from symptoms of depression. An estimated 26.2 percent of Americans (about one in four adults) suffer from a "diagnosable mental disorder" in a given year. When applied to the 2004 U.S. Census residential population estimate for ages 18 and older, this figure translates to 57.7 million people.
Is it possible for so many people to have mental illness or could these "disorders" be physical in nature?
A natural approach to treating depression with the fewest side effects would obviously be the best solution. The first step of course would be educating the public that there are other solutions. The majority of today's generation see relief coming out of a convenient little bottle or that's what pharmaceutical advertising has come to educate them on. Commercials on television advertise drugs as the solution to life's problems, and the public inevitably comes to the conclusion that that is all there is out there. With this lecture, you can educate them on why it is vitally important to find the source of their depression and a permanent solution.
- All new digital format.
- Works on both a PC & Mac. New!
- Has both DC and OM versions included on the CD. New!
- Cinematic-quality visuals and backgrounds.
- Along with the PowerPoint presentation, there is a QuickTime movie (with music) of the presentation which allows you to play the QT movie on your computer in your waiting room, at screenings, at health fairs, at kiosks, on a website or any other place you want to attract new patients.
You also receive:
- The Complete Guide to an Outside Lecture Manual - includes Dr. Singer's vital training on the Nine Steps to a Lecture and Five Steps to a Close!
- Health Reports - Health news, studies, stats and recent breakthroughs that back up your talks!
- Scripts of the presentations!
- Sample forms.
- Complete checklists of all pre- and post- presentation steps.
To request a live demonstration of this or any other presentation, send an E-MAIL to the Products Division or call 800-326-1797 and ask for a Products Consultant.