|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
Arthritis: Alternative Approaches to Preventing & Handling Arthrititic Pain (OM Version)
Now you can attract new patients by giving workshops to people who suffer from the many chronic joint diseases like Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bursitis, even Tendonitis and Gout. It also includes steps to help prevent joint diseases.
Your audience will learn:
- How to educate viewers on what Arthritis is.
- Who is susceptible to Arthritis.
- The different types of Arthritis and their possible causes.
- How to relieve Arthritis and joint diseases.
- Steps to help prevent joint diseases.
- All new digital format.
- Works on both a PC & Mac. New!
- Has both DC and OM versions included on the CD. New!
- Cinematic-quality visuals and backgrounds.
- Along with the PowerPoint presentation, there is a QuickTime movie (with music) of the presentation which allows you to play the QT movie on your computer in your waiting room, at screenings, at health fairs, at kiosks, on a website or any other place you want to attract new patients.
You also receive:
- The Complete Guide to an Outside Lecture Manual - includes Dr. Singer's vital training on the Nine Steps to a Lecture and Five Steps to a Close!
- Health Reports - Health news, studies, stats and recent breakthroughs that back up your talks!
- Scripts of the presentations!
- Sample forms.
- Complete checklists of all pre- and post- presentation steps.
To request a live demonstration of this or any other presentation, send an E-MAIL to the Products Division or call 800-326-1797 and ask for a Products Consultant.