|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Presenting a Multi-Faceted Approach for Repetitive Strain Injuries (OM Version)
One of the costliest conditions employers are faced with, and a major drain on healthcare expenses is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Educate those suffering with this condition on effective, natural solutions without expensive surgery.
People who work in repetitive-motion professions are more likely to suffer with recurring CTS. The problem is, they may never know that you offer an alternative to surgery — now you can tell them.
Your audience will learn:
- What CTS is, what activities commonly cause this condition.
- Industries that experience the most prevalent amount of CTS.
- The drawbacks of surgery.
- How Acupuncture can help.
- What habits can aggravate CTS.
- Prevention of and faster recovery from injury.
- All new digital format.
- Works on both a PC & Mac. New!
- Has both DC and OM versions included on the CD. New!
- Cinematic-quality visuals and backgrounds.
- Along with the PowerPoint presentation, there is a QuickTime movie (with music) of the presentation which allows you to play the QT movie on your computer in your waiting room, at screenings, at health fairs, at kiosks, on a website or any other place you want to attract new patients.
You also receive:
- The Complete Guide to an Outside Lecture Manual - includes Dr. Singer's vital training on the Nine Steps to a Lecture and Five Steps to a Close!
- Health Reports - Health news, studies, stats and recent breakthroughs in ADD and learning disorders that back up your talks!
- Scripts of the presentations!
- Sample forms.
- Complete checklists of all pre- and post- presentation steps.
To request a live demonstration of this or any other presentation, Please send us a message through our contact form or call 800-326-1797 and ask for a Products Consultant.