|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
Breathing Problems, Natural Solutions to (OM Version)
This Powerpoint presentation educates your audience about how stress affects the body and how this affects the ability to breathe, the common "triggers" that can cause asthma and other sinus problems, using the revolutionaryButeyko Breathing Method to relieve asthma attacks.
Breathing problems affect millions of people in the United States and around the world ranging from the mild irritation of hay fever, to very severe cases of asthma. Until recently, treatment for such conditions was limited to over-the-counter and prescription drugs, some of which have been found to have serious side-effects. Now you can educate your community about effective natural solutions with the Natural Solutions to Breathing Problems presentation.
Your audience will learn:
- How stress affects the body and the ability to breathe.
- The revolutionary Buteyko Breathing Method to relieve asthma attacks.
- The common "triggers" that can cause asthma and other sinus problems.
- How Acupuncture can be a safe and natural approach to the treatment of asthma or other breathing problems.
- All new digital format.
- Works on both a PC & Mac. New!
- Has both DC and OM versions included on the CD. New!
- Cinematic-quality visuals and backgrounds.
- Along with the PowerPoint presentation, there is a QuickTime movie (with music) of the presentation which allows you to play the QT movie on your computer in your waiting room, at screenings, at health fairs, at kiosks, on a website or any other place you want to attract new patients.
You also receive:
- The Complete Guide to an Outside Lecture Manual - includes Dr. Singer's vital training on the Nine Steps to a Lecture and Five Steps to a Close!
- Health Reports - Health news, studies, stats and recent breakthroughs in ADD and learning disorders that back up your talks!
- Scripts of the presentations!
- Sample forms.
- Complete checklists of all pre- and post- presentation steps.
To request a live demonstration of this or any other presentation, send an E-MAIL to the Products Division or call 800-326-1797 and ask for a Products Consultant.