|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
FRONT DESK ASSISTANT TRAINING MANUAL
This training manual is for both Chiropractic and Acupuncture clinics and covers the fundamental duties that your Front Desk Assistant will need to know to help create the ideal natural healthcare practice. Each chapter of this manual contains practical exercises and quizzes to ensure proper application of the material.
Your assistant will learn:
- What Chiropractic and/or Acupuncture is and how it can help people.
- What the purpose of a natural healthcare clinic is and the vital role of the Front Desk Assistant.
- The everyday duties of a Front Desk Assistant, including: answering the phones, scheduling patients, handling missed appointments, billing patients and much more.
- Effective patient recall and reactivation procedures.
- Each step of the Revolutionary Four Day Report of Findings procedure as it applies to the Front Desk, with detailed examples of the Brain Body and Chi/Qi Body Diagrams.
- Sample forms and paperwork.
- A common words glossary for both Chiropractic and Acupuncture fields.