|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
CORPORATE WELLNESS PROPOSAL
Use this PowerPoint presentation to establish a relationship with any corporate organization and help the management understand that their employees’ health affects their productivity, healthcare costs and workers’ comp expenses.
What this program offers them is the opportunity to bring to their employees the Corporate Wellness America Program given by the members of the Foundation for Wellness Professionals. This isn’t just a program that handles health problems after they happen, but rather, it is also a prevention of what could happen to employee health, such as problems with obesity, stress, ergonomics and other common ailments associated with work-related injuries and how this impacts a company’s bottom line costs. This program educates the employees, consults and screens them, and includes a custom treatment program.
This invaluable service to business and industry also gives you the untapped wealth of potential patients that perhaps never considered natural healthcare because it was not offered by their company health insurance. Let’s face it, the general public thinks, “You go to the doctor when you don’t feel well.” and using this new wellness approach you can re-educate them that preventative treatment with natural healthcare can save time, money and their well being.
Any business will be able to see this program is well worth the investment. They’ll see a return on their bottom line in reduced healthcare costs, employee absenteeism, fewer workers’ comp claims and increased productivity.
- All new digital format.
- Works on both a PC & Mac. New!
- Has both DC and OM versions included on the CD. New!
- Cinematic-quality visuals and backgrounds.
- Along with the PowerPoint slide presentation, there is a QuickTime movie (with music) of the presentation, which allows you to play the QT movie on your computer in your waiting room, at screenings, at health fairs, at kiosks, on a website or any other place you want to attract new patients.
You also receive:
- The Complete Guide to an Outside Lecture Manual - which includes Dr. Singer's vital training on the Nine Steps to a Lecture and Five Steps to a Close!
- Health Reports - Health news, studies, stats and recent breakthroughs that back up your talks!
- Scripts of the presentations!
- Sample forms.
- Complete checklists of all pre- and post- presentation steps.
To request a live demonstration of this or any other presentation, please send us a message through our contact form or call 800-326-1797 and ask for a Products Consultant.