|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
The Secrets to a Healthy Pregnancy & Early Parenthood (DC Version)
This presentation covers vital information that every expectant parent and caregiver should know about the physical demands of pregnancy and early childhood.
Pregnancy and raising young children can be one of the most special times in a person’s life but the incredible amount of dependence that a baby or young child has on their parent or caregiver can also be an incredible drain both physically and emotionally.
Over 3.93 million women in the U.S gave birth last year and between 50 to 70% reported back pain.
That means 1.9 to 2.17 million pregnant women in the U.S. are experiencing back pain at any given time.
Leading authorities also rate fatigue as one of the most common symptoms of pregnancy.
In this lecture attendees will learn why back pain and fatigue are so prevalent among pregnant women and what can be done about it.
They will also learn various strategies to reduce the physical demands and strain that raising a young child can have on a parent or caregiver and as a result enabling them to be happier, healthier and ultimately better parents.
- All new digital format.
- Works on both a PC & Mac. New!
- Has both DC and OM versions included on the CD. New!
- Cinematic-quality visuals and backgrounds.
- Along with the PowerPoint presentation, there is a QuickTime movie (with music) of the presentation which allows you to play the QT movie on your computer in your waiting room, at screenings, at health fairs, at kiosks, on a website or any other place you want to attract new patients.
- All new! The QT movie is included for both DC/OM versions.
You also receive:
- The Complete Guide to an Outside Lecture Manual - includes Dr. Singer's vital training on the Nine Steps to a Lecture and Five Steps to a Close!
- Health Reports - Health news, studies, stats and recent breakthroughs that back up your talks!
- Scripts of the presentations!
- Sample forms.
- Complete checklists of all pre- and post- presentation steps.
To request a live demonstration of this or any other presentation, please send us a message through our contact form or call 800-326-1797 and ask for a Products Consultant.