|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
Home Care Class - The In-Office Workshop (OM Version)
Home Care Class formerly the New Patient Lecture PowerPoint presentation takes a patient through the steps to understanding the basics of Acupuncture.
Your patients and their guests will learn:
- Specific details regarding the philosophy of Acupuncture.
- What the commonly assumed attitudes about health are and why these are incorrect.
- Where Trigger Points are and how to treat them on each other.
- How the nervous system works. (Brain/Body Diagram)
- What subluxations are.
- What the “symptoms” of subluxations often feel like.
- Examples of what can cause subluxations and how the body actually works.
Along with this Workshop, you will also receive an audio CD by Dr. Singer detailing how to best utilize and implement this lecture.
- All new digital format.
- Works on both a PC & Mac. New!
- Has both DC and OM versions included on the CD.
- Cinematic-quality visuals and backgrounds.
- Along with the PowerPoint slide presentation, there is a QuickTime movie (with music) of the presentation, which allows you to play the QT movie on your computer in your waiting room, at screenings, at health fairs, at kiosks, on a website or any other place you want to attract new patients.
You also receive:
- The Complete Guide to an Outside Lecture Manual - which includes Dr. Singer's vital training on the Nine Steps to a Lecture and Five Steps to a Close!
- Health Reports - Health news, studies, stats and recent breakthroughs that back up your talks!
- Scripts of the presentations!
- Sample forms.
- Complete checklists of all pre- and post- presentation steps.
To request a live demonstration of this or any other presentation, send an E-MAIL to the Products Division or call 800-326-1797 and ask for a Products Consultant.