|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS, NATURAL SOLUTIONS TO
This Powerpoint presentation educates your audience about how the digestive system works and natural approaches to improve the health of the digestive system.
Acid Reflux, Hiatal Hernias, Ulcers, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Colitis and Crohn's Disease are just a few of the digestive disorders that affect over 61 million Americans each year.
In the year 2000 alone, pharmaceutical companies sold more than 96 billion dollars in drugs to treat digestive-related conditions. This presentation will show you how to market to this very large audience and get them to commit to healthy, natural Chiropractic care.
The Natural Solutions to Digestive Problems presentation gives you the tools to get people with digestive problems into your office as new patients.
"Our digestive workshops have been very successful. We average 20 to 50 attendees and then 85-90% sign up for Chiropractic care. After just a few adjustments, most of their digestive symptoms dramatically improve." —Julie Klarich, D.C., Chicago, IL.
Your audience will learn:
- How the digestive system works.
- About common digestive complaints.
- How stress affects digestion.
- Preventative measures and natural approaches to improve the health of the digestive system.
- All new digital format.
- Works on both a PC & Mac. New!
- Has both DC and OM versions included on the CD. New!
- Cinematic-quality visuals and backgrounds.
- Along with the PowerPoint presentation, there is a QuickTime movie (with music) of the presentation, which allows you to play the QT movie on your computer in your waiting room, at screenings, at health fairs, at kiosks, on a website or any other place you want to attract new patients.
You also receive:
- The Complete Guide to an Outside Lecture Manual - which includes Dr. Singer's vital training on the Nine Steps to a Lecture and Five Steps to a Close!
- Health Reports - Health news, studies, stats and recent breakthroughs that back up your talks!
- Scripts of the presentations!
- Sample forms.
- Complete checklists of all pre- and post- presentation steps.
To request a live demonstration of this or any other presentation, please send us a message through our contact form or call 800-326-1797 and ask for a Products Consultant.